Join Assemblymember Friedman and representatives from local colleges to discuss the impact that Covid-19 has had on students’ mental health, job readiness, food insecurity, and hybrid learning.
Please join us for this virtual conversation:
Wednesday, March 9, 2022
6 - 7 p.m. Via Zoom
Link to register:
1. Dr. Barry Gibbons, President at Los Angeles Valley College
2. Ruth Burgher-Gibore, MA, LMFT: Director of Counseling Services at Woodbury University
3. Andre Manukyan M.ED., Project Manager of Student Basic Needs, Glendale Community College
4. Kayla Simpkins, Chief of Staff for the Associate Students at CSUN
5. Patricia Gaynor, Assistant Director of Career Center, California State University, Northridge
I look forward to a rich and informative conversation next week, and I hope you can join us!